1. What are the hours of set up?
Please refer to your exhibitor kit for the hours of set up & clean up.
2. Where do I ship my booth?
Please refer to your exhibitor kit for shipping instructions.
3. Booth Utilities & Additional Services
For electrical, telephone, floral, audio visual, and computers – please contact the individual contractors from the order forms included in your exhibitor kit.
4. What are the Exhibit Hours?
March 28th: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
March 29th: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
5. After online registration is closed can I still register onsite?
Yes, registration will be available onsite both days of the conference.
6. Anything else I should be aware of?
Conference proceedings will be provided online and possibly on a USB Stick. If your attendees would like to follow along during the presentations, we do recommend that you bring a battery charged laptop. Hard copies of the presentations will not available.
7. I am speaking at this conference. How do I register? Or how do I register additional company representatives?
To register click on the Sponsor & Exhibitor Registration link in the menu