Why Exhibit at the Connected Cities Privacy Summit
The Connected Cities Privacy Summit is an international conference, bringing together policy makers, engineers, executives and city officials from cities, municipalities and technology providers, to cover smart city privacy strategies.
Exhibit at Connected Cities to reach a high-powered audience of strategic, market development and technical executives involved in developing and applying secure Smart City technologies and solutions.
As an exhibitor/supplier you will:
- Be listed as a supplier firm on our website and event App, complete with your logo and a link to your profile
- Have the ability to create a rich profile with information abut your firm, a product gallery fact sheets and news releases – available on our website and App for at least 6 months
- take part as a supplier in our proprietary 1×1 meetings program, where you can request meetings with other participants at the conference
And you will be able to optionally choose:
- To take a Booth or Table Top stand to showcase your products and services in the exhibit hall
- Sponsorship options designed to get extra visibility
Act now to reserve the booth location you want. And to get as much visibility as possible with registering attendees.
”I was very interested in the presentations and subject matter. I thought most of the speakers made a highly complex subject matter understandable and straight forward”
Fred Diaz, City Manager, City of Fremont
”The topics covered were in my sweet spot: IoT trends for devices, and services; also, the issue of security was discussed widely and in some detail.”